Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 9-night


I wait a few hours, looking into the fire and occasionally making patterns in it. Thinking about what I'm going to do next. Find Jordan, go loner, stay with Mr Lyttle? I had another debate with myself and came to a decision and set off into the night. Letting the wolf take control once more I ran swiftly and quietly. Nothing can stop the wolf. I make the trees silent so people who speak to trees don't know about me. As the wolf runs I think about this power. I guess you could call me the daughter of mother nature. I make a ring of fire around me. Then jump over and put it out. I stop near a mountain and make an indent in the ground then I get long grass to shoot out of the ground for about 3 meters around me. I lie down in the indent and I know I cant be seen. Sleep comes slowly but when it comes its welcomed.

I didn't really have the time to do art for any of day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment