Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 10

It's late morning and again I'm thinking of food. I haven't eaten in a long time. Not since the morning we went into the war. The wolf wanted to take control, to hunt. I let her. But as well as hunting I tried to find others thoughts. But none came. I had to accept it. Instead I focused on the hunt. I listened to the animals thoughts. One pig hundreds of birds. I went for the birds, 1 2 3 4. That should be enough for me. Eating quick was one of the many good things about wolves. I could finish in record time then carry on searching for others. I was running though the forest the wolf still running around looking. I ran around for a little while going in and out of animals minds. I caught a bird around mind day. I had had 1 and was looking for a 2nd. As I ran past the mountain I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A cave and a good cosy looking one to. I knew from the moment I saw it I could live here. I walked into the cave slowly at first. As I went in I saw a small tunnel at the back of the cave and chose to go in. Further and further in it started to look more and more like the inside of a glacier. But it wasn't cold, but that could just be the thick fur kicking in. I didn't think so. This cave didn't seem right. The walls in roof were like my human eyes: Glacier blue. The wolf did not trust this twisting and turning path. The path grew larger. Good more room to move. I saw a light ahead and ran towards it. One mistake that's all it took. I couldn't stop in time. A net fell down around me. I couldn't escape. A hard club came down onto my head. That was all I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment